JOIN THE RIDE TO RIO & WIN £50 FOR SPORT RELIEF & £50 TO SPEND
We’re giving away £100 every day for the rest of this week (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) as part of the Ride to Rio SPORT RELIEF fundraising activity at Lion Walk in the heart of Colchester.
£50 will go to SPORT RELIEF and £50 will be vouchers for you to spend in the shops in Lion Walk or Red Lion Yard.
All you have to do to enter is get down to Lion Walk on Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday this week (24, 25 & 26 March) between 10am to 4pm each day and take part in the Ride to Rio Challenge, as we try to cycle the 5,760 miles from Colchester to Rio (on exercise bikes).
We will pick one winner at random from all of those that participate in the Challenge each day. Make sure you complete the email section of the entry form so that we can contact you!
To prebook a bike click here or just turn up in Lion Walk while the Ride to Rio is taking place. Ends 4pm Saturday 26 March.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
2) The competition is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with the competition or the Challenge.
3)No purchase required.
4) All entry instructions for the competition form part of the terms.
5) To qualify for this competition, customers must take part in the Ride to Rio Challenge and complete the entry form.
6) The winners will be notified by email shortly after the Challenge entry closes on 26 March.
7) In the event of a winner not claiming their prize within 7 days, the prize will be reassigned.
8) The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize (eg publicity photos). If the winners are required to take part in such promotional activity, they agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use images and footage in which they appear in promotional campaigns which may include press & magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor & transport advertising, social media, leaflets, flyers and websites. The winners shall not be entitled to receive any payment for any such use of their image or footage in which he or she appears.
8) The decision of the judges is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes comprise of vouchers to spend in specific stores in Lion Walk & Red Lion Yard.
9) The prizes must be taken in the form advertised and there is no cash alternative. The prize cannot be used at any another venue. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
10) Imagery used to promote the competition/campaign does not reflect prizes.
11) The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
12) We reserve the right to: (i) award alternative prizes of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this competition at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms or tamper with the entry process; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
13) Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prize.
14) The promoter of this competition is Halogen Ltd, 5 Southampton Place, London WC1A 2DA ,acting on behalf of Lion Walk.
15) These terms and the competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.