We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Lion Walk!
Please check individual stores for opening times and reopening announcements.
Safety & Wellbeing
For your safety and wellbeing, the way you shop may look a little different right now. We have made changes to your experience to help create a safe and welcoming shopping experience during these times. We all have a role to play in managing the coronavirus pandemic, to protect our families, our friends and ourselves. We encourage everyone to please act responsibly.
We will continue to follow formal guidance and keep you updated on our social media platforms if there are further changes.
Please review our health & safety guidelines ahead of your visit:
- In line with the latest government guidelines it is now compulsory for all customers to wear a face covering or mask when you visit shops, supermarkets and takeaway services.
- Please respect other shoppers and our teams.
- Help yourself to touchless hand sanitiser, available throughout Lion Walk.
- Please follow our one way system and social distancing guidance that helps you to keep your distance.
- Please shop alone, wherever possible and all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please avoid touching products while you are browsing. At this time, beauty testers are unavailable, however, our team members will be more than happy to demonstrate for you if asked.
- Please check individual stores for their fitting room and returns policies.
- Some restaurants will be open for takeaway or click + collect only.
- Contactless or card payment is preferred at this time.
- We have a high intensity cleaning schedule throughout the centre.
Thank you for your support and have a wonderful day shopping at Lion Walk.