WIN £50 to spend in Lion Walk & Red Lion Yard in our LOVE LION WALK photo competition.
We want to share the love this Valentine’s.
Who or what do you love? Is it your spouse or partner, your kids or your best mates, your pet, your Xbox or even the new outfit you’ve just bought?
If you love it, take a photo and it could win you £50 to spend in Lion Walk & Red Lion Yard.
To be in with a chance to win £50 to spend in our stores,
1) LIKE our Facebook page
2) POST a photo of you with someone or something you love taken in Lion Walk or Red Lion Yard in the comments with #LOVELIONWALK
3) SHARE to spread the word!
We’re giving away £50 of shopping vouchers for the most romantic, the funniest and the wackiest photos. PLUS there will be a public vote on Facebook for the best with another £50 of vouchers up for grabs. Spot prizes of £10 of vouchers will also be given away over the next few weeks.
You can use our selfie wall in Red Lion Yard as a backdrop or find another romantic spot in Lion Walk or Red Lion Yard – the more unusual the better.
Entry closes at 4pm on Sunday 21 February.
See T&Cs below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering this competition, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
- The competition is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees, contractors, agents, retailers & service providers of Lion Walk & Red Lion Yard, family members of the same and anyone professionally associated with the competition.
- No purchase required.
- All entry instructions for the competition form part of the terms.
- To qualify for this competition, customers must post their photo on the Lion Walk Facebook page with #LOVELIONWALK and fully complete entry requirements as set out in promotional items.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook shortly after the completion entry closes on 21 February. The winner of the public vote will be informed by 29 February.
- In the event of a winner not claiming their prize within 7 days, the prize will be reassigned.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize (eg publicity photos). If the winners are required to take part in such promotional activity, they agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use images and footage in which they appear in promotional campaigns which may include press & magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor & transport advertising, social media, leaflets, flyers and websites. The winners shall not be entitled to receive any payment for any such use of their image or footage in which he or she appears.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes comprises of £50 and £10 of vouchers to spend in specific stores in Lion Walk & Red Lion Yard.
- The prize must be taken in the form advertised and there is no cash alternative. The prize cannot be used at any another venue. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Imagery used to promote the competition/campaign does not reflect prizes.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- We reserve the right to: (i) award alternative prizes of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this competition at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms or tamper with the entry process; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
- Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prize.
- The promoter of this competition is Halogen Ltd, 5 Southampton Place, London WC1A 2DA ,acting on behalf of Lion Walk.
- These terms and the competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.