Lion Walk and Red Lion Yard are located right at the heart of Colchester, just off the High Street.
Find us by car
Vineyard Street car park is conveniently located for Lion Walk and Red Lion Yard at just one minute’s walk away. Head for Osbourne Street and follow the signs for the car park or use postcode CO2 7DG for sat nav.
Find us by rail
Colchester Town railway station is located within a five minute walk of Lion Walk and Red Lion Yard. To plan your journey, visit www.nationalrail.co.uk or call 08457 48 49 50.
Find us by bus
First Group bus routes via Colchester town centre go past Lion Walk on a regular basis. To plan your journey, visit www.firstgroup.com or call 0871 200 2233.
There are some great parking deals available to visitors – from £3.50 all day at St John’s to only 50p on Sundays at selected sites.
You can find all the details at www.colchester.gov.uk/parking
Park & Ride
Colchester’s Park & Ride is now open – located just off Junction 28 of the A12.
- Buses do a loop of the town before heading back
- Service runs Monday to Saturday
- Adult daily tickets £3
- Adult weekly season ticket £12
- Adult monthly season ticket £48
- Children (aged between 5 and 15 years inclusive) – daily £1
- Children under 5 years old travel for free at all times
- Buses depart from Park & Ride from 7am, the last bus to the Park & Ride leaves just before 7pm
- Buses run every 15 minutes (more often at peak times)
For more information go to: http://tinyurl.com/ouutcop or go to the Essex County Council’s website