Fashion goes pink at Lion Walk & Red Lion Yard to help Cancer Research UK raise money and awareness for its ‘Race for Life’ later in the year (Sunday 19 July).
Sponsored live mannequins will appear “IN THE PINK” – dressed in fabulous pink fashions from retailers’ including TopShop TopMan, New Look, BHS and River Island. Look out for them around the centres from 11am to 3pm – some of them will be in places you might not expect such as iStore, Costa and Vision Express.
Cancer Research UK will also be on site encouraging shoppers to support and sign up to ‘Race for Life’ with the help of Heart FM Angels.
PLUS wear pink on Friday 24 April to support ‘Race for Life’ & you could win an amazing prize: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones from iStore at Lion Walk (other colours are available) in our special prize draw. To enter just pick up an entry form from the promo team, fill it in and hand it back to them to be entered into the draw.
In the Pink Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
- By entering the free prize draw, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees, contractors, agents, retailers & service providers of Lion Walk Shopping Centre & Red Lion Yard, family members of the same and anyone professionally associated with the draw.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase required.
- All entry instructions for the draw form part of the terms.
- To enter the prize draw please complete entry form return it to one of our promotional team before 3pm 24 April 2015. Entries submitted outside of these times will not be accepted and are not valid.
- The draw winner will be notified by email by Tuesday 28 April 2015. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all entries received.
- In the event of the winner not claiming their prize by 10am Thursday 29 February, the draw will be made again.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize (eg publicity photos). If the winner is required to take part in such promotional activity, he or she agrees that we may (but are not obliged to) use images and footage in which they appear in promotional campaigns which may include press & magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor & transport advertising, direct mail, social media, leaflets, flyers and websites. The winner shall not be entitled to receive any payment for any such use of his or her image or footage in which he or she appears.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding in all matters relating to the draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is a pair of Beats By Dr Dre Solo 2 Headphones (black). There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to contact you for the purposes of the prize draw. We may need your date of birth to verify that you are entitled to enter this competition. We may use your details to contact you regarding events, promotions or sales at Lion Walk Shopping Centre or Red Lion Yard unless you have expressed, by ticking the relevant box, that you do not want to be contacted for marketing purposes. We will not pass on your information to any third parties.
- The answers you provide on the form may be used for marketing purposes and shared with other parties and the media. You will remain anonymous. Your contact details will not be shared with a third party.
- We will keep your personal information secure and will process it in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this prize draw at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the draw; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the draw if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
- Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this draw or the prize.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Halogen Ltd, Bridge House, 63-65 North Whaf Road, London W2 1LA Co No. 4160427, acting on behalf of Lion Walk Shopping Centre and Red Lion Yard.
- Any queries in relation to this draw should be directed in writing to Halogen Ltd, Bridge House, 63-65 North Wharf Road, London W2 1LA. Mark the envelope Valentine’s Dinner Prize Draw.
These terms and the draw are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.